Consequences of sequential attack for resistance to herbivores when plants have specific induced responses
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2007
Volume 116, Issue 8, pages 1389–1399, August 2007
How to Cite
Viswanathan, D. V., Lifchits, O. A. and Thaler, J. S. (2007), Consequences of sequential attack for resistance to herbivores when plants have specific induced responses. Oikos, 116: 1389–1399. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2007.15882.x
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted 16 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!