Fish and dragonfly nymph predators induce opposite shifts in color and morphology of tadpoles
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 117, Issue 4, pages 634–640, April 2008
How to Cite
Touchon, J. C. and Warkentin, K. M. (2008), Fish and dragonfly nymph predators induce opposite shifts in color and morphology of tadpoles. Oikos, 117: 634–640. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2008.16354.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted 30 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!