Historical bias in biodiversity inventories affects the observed environmental niche of the species
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 117, Issue 6, pages 847–858, June 2008
How to Cite
Hortal, J., Jiménez-Valverde, A., Gómez, J. F., Lobo , J. M. and Baselga, A. (2008), Historical bias in biodiversity inventories affects the observed environmental niche of the species. Oikos, 117: 847–858. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2008.16434.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted 19 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!