Trophic trickles and cascades in a complex food web: impacts of a keystone predator on stream community structure and ecosystem processes
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 117, Issue 5, pages 683–692, May 2008
How to Cite
Woodward, G., Papantoniou, G., Edwards, F. and Lauridsen, R. B. (2008), Trophic trickles and cascades in a complex food web: impacts of a keystone predator on stream community structure and ecosystem processes. Oikos, 117: 683–692. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2008.16500.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted 22 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!