A consistent metric for nestedness analysis in ecological systems: reconciling concept and measurement
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 117, Issue 8, pages 1227–1239, August 2008
How to Cite
Almeida-Neto, M., Guimarães, P., Guimarães, P. R., Loyola, R. D. and Ulrich, W. (2008), A consistent metric for nestedness analysis in ecological systems: reconciling concept and measurement. Oikos, 117: 1227–1239. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2008.16644.x
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted 18 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!