Invasibility of grassland and heath communities exposed to extreme weather events – additive effects of diversity resistance and fluctuating physical environment
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 117, Issue 10, pages 1542–1554, October 2008
How to Cite
Kreyling, J., Beierkuhnlein, C., Ellis , L. and Jentsch, A. (2008), Invasibility of grassland and heath communities exposed to extreme weather events – additive effects of diversity resistance and fluctuating physical environment. Oikos, 117: 1542–1554. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2008.16653.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted 6 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!