Increasing intraspecific facilitation in exposed environments: consistent results from mountain birch populations in two subarctic stress gradients
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 117, Issue 10, pages 1569–1577, October 2008
How to Cite
Eränen, J. K. and Kozlov, M. V. (2008), Increasing intraspecific facilitation in exposed environments: consistent results from mountain birch populations in two subarctic stress gradients. Oikos, 117: 1569–1577. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2008.16772.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted 13 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!