Positive interactions among plant species for pollinator service: assessing the ‘magnet species’ concept with invasive species
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 117, Issue 12, pages 1833–1839, December 2008
How to Cite
Molina-Montenegro, M. A., Badano, E. I. and Cavieres, L. A. (2008), Positive interactions among plant species for pollinator service: assessing the ‘magnet species’ concept with invasive species. Oikos, 117: 1833–1839. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2008.16896.x
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted 27 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!