The spatial scale of adaptive population differentiation in a wide-spread, well-dispersed plant species
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 117, Issue 12, pages 1865–1873, December 2008
How to Cite
Becker, U., Dostal, P., Jorritsma-Wienk, L. D. and Matthies, D. (2008), The spatial scale of adaptive population differentiation in a wide-spread, well-dispersed plant species. Oikos, 117: 1865–1873. doi: 10.1111/j.0030-1299.2008.16939.x
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted 4 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!