Jacqueline G. Cvinar, University of Massachusetts-Lowell.
Do Suicide Survivors Suffer Social Stigma: A Review of the Literature
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2005
Perspectives in Psychiatric Care
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 14–21, January 2005
How to Cite
Cvinar, J. G. (2005), Do Suicide Survivors Suffer Social Stigma: A Review of the Literature. Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, 41: 14–21. doi: 10.1111/j.0031-5990.2005.00004.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!