Edited by J. K. Schjørring
Contribution of current carbon assimilation in supplying root exudates of Lolium perenne measured using steady-state 13C labelling
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
Volume 120, Issue 3, pages 434–441, March 2004
How to Cite
Thornton, B., Paterson, E., Midwood, A. J., Sim, A. and Pratt, S. M. (2004), Contribution of current carbon assimilation in supplying root exudates of Lolium perenne measured using steady-state 13C labelling. Physiologia Plantarum, 120: 434–441. doi: 10.1111/j.0031-9317.2004.00250.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
- Received 17 June 2003; revised 16 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!