Edited by C. H. Foyer
Over-expression of ascorbate peroxidase in tobacco chloroplasts enhances the tolerance to salt stress and water deficit
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2004
Volume 121, Issue 2, pages 231–238, June 2004
How to Cite
Badawi, G. H., Kawano, N., Yamauchi, Y., Shimada, E., Sasaki, R., Kubo, A. and Tanaka, K. (2004), Over-expression of ascorbate peroxidase in tobacco chloroplasts enhances the tolerance to salt stress and water deficit. Physiologia Plantarum, 121: 231–238. doi: 10.1111/j.0031-9317.2004.00308.x
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2004
- Received 14 July 2003; revised 20 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!