Edited by V. Hurry
Sensor types in signal transduction pathways in plant cells responding to abiotic stressors: do they depend on stress intensity?
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2004
Volume 122, Issue 2, pages 159–168, October 2004
How to Cite
Kacperska, A. (2004), Sensor types in signal transduction pathways in plant cells responding to abiotic stressors: do they depend on stress intensity?. Physiologia Plantarum, 122: 159–168. doi: 10.1111/j.0031-9317.2004.00388.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2004
- Received 5 February 2004; revised 14 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!