Edited by V. Hurry
Sensor types in signal transduction pathways in plant cells responding to abiotic stressors: do they depend on stress intensity?
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2004
Volume 122, Issue 2, pages 159–168, October 2004
How to Cite
Kacperska, A. (2004), Sensor types in signal transduction pathways in plant cells responding to abiotic stressors: do they depend on stress intensity?. Physiologia Plantarum, 122: 159–168. doi: 10.1111/j.0031-9317.2004.00388.x
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2004
- Received 5 February 2004; revised 14 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!