Edited by A. Crozier
Phenylalanine ammonia-lyase-induced freezing tolerance in jack pine (Pinus banksiana) seedlings treated with low, ambient levels of ultraviolet-B radiation
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2004
Volume 122, Issue 2, pages 244–253, October 2004
How to Cite
Teklemariam, T. A. and Blake, T. J. (2004), Phenylalanine ammonia-lyase-induced freezing tolerance in jack pine (Pinus banksiana) seedlings treated with low, ambient levels of ultraviolet-B radiation. Physiologia Plantarum, 122: 244–253. doi: 10.1111/j.0031-9317.2004.00396.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2004
- Received 26 February 2004; revised 16 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!