Edited by J. K. Schjørring
Methyl jasmonate alters N partitioning, N reserves accumulation and induces gene expression of a 32-kDa vegetative storage protein that possesses chitinase activity in Medicago sativa taproots
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2004
Volume 120, Issue 1, pages 113–123, January 2004
How to Cite
Meuriot, F., Noquet, C., Avice, J.-C., Volenec, J. J., Cunningham, S. M., Sors, T. G., Caillot, S. and Ourry, A. (2004), Methyl jasmonate alters N partitioning, N reserves accumulation and induces gene expression of a 32-kDa vegetative storage protein that possesses chitinase activity in Medicago sativa taproots. Physiologia Plantarum, 120: 113–123. doi: 10.1111/j.0031-9317.2004.0210.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2004
- Received 27 November 2002; revised 4 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!