Edited by R. Scheibe
Sequence of morphological and physiological events during natural ageing and senescence of a castor bean leaf: sieve tube occlusion and carbohydrate back-up precede chlorophyll degradation
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2004
Volume 120, Issue 2, pages 338–346, February 2004
How to Cite
Jongebloed, U., Szederkényi, J., Hartig, K., Schobert, C. and Komor, E. (2004), Sequence of morphological and physiological events during natural ageing and senescence of a castor bean leaf: sieve tube occlusion and carbohydrate back-up precede chlorophyll degradation. Physiologia Plantarum, 120: 338–346. doi: 10.1111/j.0031-9317.2004.0245.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2004
- Received 23 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!