*This article is a revision of a paper presented at the Eastern Sociological Society meeting in New York, April, 1959. Data were derived from a study conducted by the investigator while serving as research sociologist with the New York State Mental Health Commission on assignment from the Department of Sociology and Anthropology, Syracuse University. The project was supported by a grant from the Milbank Memorial Fund which is acknowledged with appreciation.
LAND ELEVATION, AGE OF DWELLING STRUCTURE, AND RESIDENTIAL STRATIFICATION*
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
The Professional Geographer
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 7–11, May 1961
How to Cite
Willie, C. V. (1961), LAND ELEVATION, AGE OF DWELLING STRUCTURE, AND RESIDENTIAL STRATIFICATION. The Professional Geographer, 13: 7–11. doi: 10.1111/j.0033-0124.1961.133_7.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!