The authors would like to acknowledge the substantial assistance of Lakshman S. Yapa, who was a full participant in the readings and discussion from which this paper grew. In addition. Professors David E. Sopher and Fred Frohock of Syracuse University and Peter R. Gould of Pennsylvania State University provided valuable critical comments on a preliminary draft of the paper.
WHAT IS SYSTEMS ANALYSIS?*
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2005
The Professional Geographer
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 81–85, March 1968
How to Cite
Wilbanks, T. J. and Symanski, R. (1968), WHAT IS SYSTEMS ANALYSIS?. The Professional Geographer, 20: 81–85. doi: 10.1111/j.0033-0124.1968.00081.x
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!