Her research is concenrned with the geography of the aged.
TRAVEL TO WORK AND LABOR FORCE PARTICIPATION OF MEN AND WOMEN IN AN AUSTRALIAN METROPOLITAN AREA
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2005
The Professional Geographer
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 50–64, February 1982
How to Cite
Howe, A. and O'Connor, K. (1982), TRAVEL TO WORK AND LABOR FORCE PARTICIPATION OF MEN AND WOMEN IN AN AUSTRALIAN METROPOLITAN AREA. The Professional Geographer, 34: 50–64. doi: 10.1111/j.0033-0124.1982.00050.x
His major research interests center on the analysis of journey-to-work flows in metropolitan areas.
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!