Partial support for this paper was provided by the National Institute of Justice, grant #82-IJ-CX-0019. The author is thankful to H. Couclelis, L. Hubert, and R. Golledge for inspiration, guidance and kind advice.
STATISTICAL INFERENCE IN GEOGRAPHY: MODERN APPROACHES SPELL BETTER TIMES AHEAD*
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
The Professional Geographer
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 158–165, May 1983
How to Cite
Costanzo, C. M. (1983), STATISTICAL INFERENCE IN GEOGRAPHY: MODERN APPROACHES SPELL BETTER TIMES AHEAD. The Professional Geographer, 35: 158–165. doi: 10.1111/j.0033-0124.1983.00158.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!