;The research was partially funded by a grant from the U.S. Department of the Interior, Office of Water Research and Technology (Project A-086-GA).
PREDICTING WELL PRODUCTIVITY USING PRINCIPAL COMPONENTS ANALYSIS*
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
The Professional Geographer
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 324–331, November 1986
How to Cite
Brook, G. A., Carver, R. E. and Sun, C.-h. (1986), PREDICTING WELL PRODUCTIVITY USING PRINCIPAL COMPONENTS ANALYSIS. The Professional Geographer, 38: 324–331. doi: 10.1111/j.0033-0124.1986.00324.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!