;The authors wish to thank the Research Division, Brigham Young University, for a grant to pursue this topic; James Walker for piloting the aircraft and for photographic advice; Kelly Nielsen for the cartographic work, and Anthony Brazel and Charles Ryerson for very helpful comments.
TOPOGRAPHIC SHADING AND GEOGRAPHICAL PATTERNS OF DIRECT SOLAR RADIATION IN MOUNTAINOUS REGIONS*
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2005
The Professional Geographer
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 383–390, November 1986
How to Cite
Stevens, D. J. and Grey, A. H. (1986), TOPOGRAPHIC SHADING AND GEOGRAPHICAL PATTERNS OF DIRECT SOLAR RADIATION IN MOUNTAINOUS REGIONS. The Professional Geographer, 38: 383–390. doi: 10.1111/j.0033-0124.1986.00383.x
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!