;I would like to thank Rand McNally-Infomap for permission to use data presented here; Gary Andrew, Sam Fisher, Harry Grout, and Alan Muramoto for their contributions to the project; Sally Bay Cornwell, who consulted on the project; the many persons contacted by phone, who provided information and advice; David Theobald, who produced the maps and ran most of the data tabulations; and my wife Fran for a variety of direct and indirect contributions.
A SPATIAL AND TOPICAL ASSESSMENT OF DIGITAL GEOGRAPHIC DATABASE ACTIVITIES IN THE U.S.*
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2005
The Professional Geographer
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 397–405, November 1986
How to Cite
MacEachren, A. M. (1986), A SPATIAL AND TOPICAL ASSESSMENT OF DIGITAL GEOGRAPHIC DATABASE ACTIVITIES IN THE U.S.. The Professional Geographer, 38: 397–405. doi: 10.1111/j.0033-0124.1986.00397.x
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!