Comments made at a panel discussion at the annual meeting of the Association of American Geographers, Detroit, 1985.
SOCIAL THEORY AND THE FUTURE OF URBAN GEOGRAPHY*
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2005
The Professional Geographer
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 9–12, February 1987
How to Cite
Fincher, R. (1987), SOCIAL THEORY AND THE FUTURE OF URBAN GEOGRAPHY. The Professional Geographer, 39: 9–12. doi: 10.1111/j.0033-0124.1987.00009.x
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!