I am grateful to the students in my Market Area Analysis and Geodemographics course, whose assistance in categorizing and compilling 1-75 exit data was invaluable: Ronald Borgolini, Jon Caris, Paul Hackett, Amy Hoyt, Chris Montante, Lee Naughton, Walter Przbycien, Maria Quintal, John Sackett, and Holly Steagall. I also with to thank the typist, Loretta Stratton.
INTERSTATE HIGHWAY EXIT MORPHOLOGY: NON-METROPOLITAN EXIT COMMERCE ON 1-75*
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2005
The Professional Geographer
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 23–32, February 1987
How to Cite
Norris, D. A. (1987), INTERSTATE HIGHWAY EXIT MORPHOLOGY: NON-METROPOLITAN EXIT COMMERCE ON 1-75. The Professional Geographer, 39: 23–32. doi: 10.1111/j.0033-0124.1987.00023.x
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!