The daybooks of Tucker's General Store are part of the Edward M. Natharius Collection held at the Michigan State University Archives, East Lansing, MI. The author gratefully acknowledges the time and material assistance given by Thomas M. Brooks of the Assessor's Office, Dartmouth, MA; Ruth C. Burgess, North Dartmouth, MA; and James C. Casey, Brighton, MA. The author also wishes to thank the reviewers, John Allen and Robert Mitchell; the editor, and Randy Smith and Ted Myers of Ohio State University for their encouragement and help with earlier drafts of this paper.
RECONSTRUCTING A RETAIL TRADE AREA: TUCKER'S GENERAL STORE, 1850-1860
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
The Professional Geographer
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 33–40, February 1987
How to Cite
Rose, G. S. (1987), RECONSTRUCTING A RETAIL TRADE AREA: TUCKER'S GENERAL STORE, 1850-1860. The Professional Geographer, 39: 33–40. doi: 10.1111/j.0033-0124.1987.00033.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!