Fieldwork and tree-ring collecting were supported by grants to Butler and Malanson from the Burlington Northern Foundation and the Association of American Geographers and to Oelfke from the Society of Sigma Xi. Sampling permits and access to field sites were approved by personnel of Glacier National Park, MT. Assistance in the field was provided by Lori Oelfke and in both the field and laboratory by Susan Panciera. The assistance of the reviewers, Laura Conkey and Jerome DeGraff, is gratefully acknowledged.
Tree-Ring Analysis And Natural Hazard Chronologies: Minimum Sample Sizes And Index Values*
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
The Professional Geographer
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 41–47, February 1987
How to Cite
Butler, D. R., Malanson, G. P. and Oelfke, J. G. (1987), Tree-Ring Analysis And Natural Hazard Chronologies: Minimum Sample Sizes And Index Values. The Professional Geographer, 39: 41–47. doi: 10.1111/j.0033-0124.1987.00041.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!