This paper stems from conversations with N.M. Short and R.G. Craig. H.J. Moore made many essential contributions, particularly in the discussions of radar and spectral reflectance. L.J. Gaydos, John E. Estes and John R. Jensen kindly reviewed the manuscript and made excellent suggestions. I dedicate this paper to the memory of Raymond E. Murphy, late of Clark University.
GEOGRAPHY ON THE PLANETS: GIFT OF REMOTE SENSING*
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
The Professional Geographer
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 131–145, May 1987
How to Cite
Pike, R. J. (1987), GEOGRAPHY ON THE PLANETS: GIFT OF REMOTE SENSING. The Professional Geographer, 39: 131–145. doi: 10.1111/j.0033-0124.1987.00131.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!