The authors wish to acknowledge the assistance of Donald W. Jones, Energy Division, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, TN in the development of the paper. In addition Professor Leinbach acknowledges a faculty award from the University of Kentucky Research Foundation in support of this research. The figure was drawn in the University of Kentucky, Department of Geography Cartographic Laboratory.
A GEOGRAPHY OF THE VENTURE CAPITAL INDUSTRY IN THE U. S.*
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2005
The Professional Geographer
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 146–158, May 1987
How to Cite
Leinbach, T. R. and Amrhein, C. (1987), A GEOGRAPHY OF THE VENTURE CAPITAL INDUSTRY IN THE U. S.. The Professional Geographer, 39: 146–158. doi: 10.1111/j.0033-0124.1987.00146.x
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!