This note grew out of discussions following a climate paper session held at the 1986 AAG annual meeting. Robert C. Balling (Arizona State), James E. Burt (Wisconsin-Madison), Robert G. Crane (Penn State), Laurence S. Kalkstein (Delaware), Brenton M. Yarnal (Penn State) and David R. Legates (Delaware) thoughtfully evaluated an earlier draft of this note and I most gratefully acknowledge their assistance.
SYNOPTIC WEATHER-MAP CLASSIFICATION: CORRELATION VERSUS SUMS-OF-SQUARES*
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2005
The Professional Geographer
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 205–207, May 1987
How to Cite
Willmott, C. J. (1987), SYNOPTIC WEATHER-MAP CLASSIFICATION: CORRELATION VERSUS SUMS-OF-SQUARES. The Professional Geographer, 39: 205–207. doi: 10.1111/j.0033-0124.1987.00205.x
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!