This note grew out of discussions following a climate paper session held at the 1986 AAG annual meeting. Robert C. Balling (Arizona State), James E. Burt (Wisconsin-Madison), Robert G. Crane (Penn State), Laurence S. Kalkstein (Delaware), Brenton M. Yarnal (Penn State) and David R. Legates (Delaware) thoughtfully evaluated an earlier draft of this note and I most gratefully acknowledge their assistance.
SYNOPTIC WEATHER-MAP CLASSIFICATION: CORRELATION VERSUS SUMS-OF-SQUARES*
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
The Professional Geographer
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 205–207, May 1987
How to Cite
Willmott, C. J. (1987), SYNOPTIC WEATHER-MAP CLASSIFICATION: CORRELATION VERSUS SUMS-OF-SQUARES. The Professional Geographer, 39: 205–207. doi: 10.1111/j.0033-0124.1987.00205.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!