I wish to acknowledge, but not implicate, A.S. Fotheringham for the initial discussions that led to this paper, and John Odland, Mark Ellis and Andrew Carleton for comments made on earlier drafts.
COMPUTER-INTENSIVE SIGNIFICANCE-TESTING PROCEDURES*
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2005
The Professional Geographer
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 208–214, May 1987
How to Cite
Knudsen, D. C. (1987), COMPUTER-INTENSIVE SIGNIFICANCE-TESTING PROCEDURES. The Professional Geographer, 39: 208–214. doi: 10.1111/j.0033-0124.1987.00208.x
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!