The author would like to thank the anonymous referees for their insightful comments on earlier versions of this manuscript.
Strengthening the Ties Between Tourism and Economic Geography: A Theoretical Agenda*
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
The Professional Geographer
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 49–60, February 1995
How to Cite
Ioannides, D. (1995), Strengthening the Ties Between Tourism and Economic Geography: A Theoretical Agenda. The Professional Geographer, 47: 49–60. doi: 10.1111/j.0033-0124.1995.00049.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Initial submission, April 1994; revised submission, June 1994; final acceptance, July 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!