We appreciate the assistance of Rocky Mountain National Park personnel, including Dave Stevens and Craig Axtell, and the help of Tom Stohlgren and Rich Bachand with logistics. Thanks to Jaro Hofierka for help with the r.sun program. This research was supported by the U.S. Department of the Interior, National Park Service, Global Change Research Program Project COLR-R92-0189 under cooperative agreement CA 1268–1–9009.
Landscape Analysis of the Forest-Tundra Ecotone in Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado*
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
The Professional Geographer
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 361–375, November 1995
How to Cite
Baker, W. L. and Weisberg, P. J. (1995), Landscape Analysis of the Forest-Tundra Ecotone in Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado. The Professional Geographer, 47: 361–375. doi: 10.1111/j.0033-0124.1995.00361.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Initial submission, November 1994; revised submission, February 1995; final acceptance, April 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!