I would like to thank Kevin McHugh for his valuable suggestions and editorial assistance with this paper, and to acknowledge the helpful comments from three anonymous reviewers. My thanks also to Don Bergeron at the Phoenix District Office of the INS and to Lisa Harner and Barbara Trapido-Lurie for their cartographic help.
Continuity Amidst Change: Undocumented Mexican Migration to Arizona*
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
The Professional Geographer
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 399–411, November 1995
How to Cite
Harner, J. P. (1995), Continuity Amidst Change: Undocumented Mexican Migration to Arizona. The Professional Geographer, 47: 399–411. doi: 10.1111/j.0033-0124.1995.00399.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Initial submission, June 1994; revised submissions, December 1994, March 1995; final acceptance, March 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!