*The author would like to thank her advisor, Janet Franklin, and other committee members—Mike Goodchild, Joel Michaelsen, and Serge Rey—for their comments on an earlier version. The author gratefully acknowledges the Geography Department at San Diego State University for support during this research. Finally, the author thanks the editor and reviewers for helpful comments that improved this article.
Incorporating Spatial Dependence in Predictive Vegetation Models: Residual Interpolation Methods*
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2005
The Professional Geographer
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 169–184, May 2005
How to Cite
Miller, J. (2005), Incorporating Spatial Dependence in Predictive Vegetation Models: Residual Interpolation Methods. The Professional Geographer, 57: 169–184. doi: 10.1111/j.0033-0124.2005.00470.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2005
- Initial submission, May 2004; revised submission, October 2004; final acceptance, October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!