*Direct correspondence to Gregory B. Lewis, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, 14 Marietta Street, Unit 2, Atlanta, GA 30303-2813 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. All data, including all coding materials, are available from the first-named author for purposes of replication. We are grateful to the Interuniversity Consortium for Political and Social Research for providing the General Social Survey. We presented an earlier version of this article at 12th International Conference on Cultural Economics, June 14, 2002, in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
Sexual Orientation and Demand for the Arts*
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2004
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 523–538, September 2004
How to Cite
Lewis, G. B. and Seaman, B. A. (2004), Sexual Orientation and Demand for the Arts. Social Science Quarterly, 85: 523–538. doi: 10.1111/j.0038-4941.2004.00231.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!