*Direct correspondence to William D. Solecki, Department of Geography, Hunter College of the City University of New York, 695 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10021 〈email@example.com〉. The above-named author will share all data, including all coding information, with those wishing to replicate the study.
The Geography of Support for Open-Space Initiatives: A Case Study of New Jersey's 1998 Ballot Measure*
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2004
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 624–639, September 2004
How to Cite
Solecki, W. D., Mason, R. J. and Martin, S. (2004), The Geography of Support for Open-Space Initiatives: A Case Study of New Jersey's 1998 Ballot Measure. Social Science Quarterly, 85: 624–639. doi: 10.1111/j.0038-4941.2004.00236.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!