*Direct correspondence to Lori M. Hunter, Program on Environment and Behavior, Institute of Behavioral Science, University of Colorado at Boulder, CB 468, Boulder, CO 80309 〈Lori.Hunter@colorado.edu〉. All data and coding information are available from the lead author. We wish to acknowledge Jani Little from the Center for Computing and Research Services, Institute of Behavioral Science at the University of Colorado for providing access to the International Social Survey. We also acknowledge Rick Rogers, Justin Denney, and Laura Mathews for their helpful comments and critiques.
Cross-National Gender Variation in Environmental Behaviors*
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2004
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 677–694, September 2004
How to Cite
Hunter, L. M., Hatch, A. and Johnson, A. (2004), Cross-National Gender Variation in Environmental Behaviors. Social Science Quarterly, 85: 677–694. doi: 10.1111/j.0038-4941.2004.00239.x
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!