*Direct correspondence to Zhenchao Qian, Department of Sociology, The Ohio State University, 300 Bricker Hall, 190 N. Oval Mall, Columbus, OH 43210 〈email@example.com〉. An earlier version of the article was presented at the 2003 Annual Meetings of the Population Association of America. I gratefully acknowledge the support of the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (Grant HD 043035-01). The data used in this study are available from the author to other researchers for purposes of replication. I thank Daniel T. Lichter, Leanna Mellott, the anonymous reviewers, and the editor for helpful comments.
Options: Racial/Ethnic Identification of Children of Intermarried Couples*
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2004
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 746–766, September 2004
How to Cite
Qian, Z. (2004), Options: Racial/Ethnic Identification of Children of Intermarried Couples. Social Science Quarterly, 85: 746–766. doi: 10.1111/j.0038-4941.2004.00243.x
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2004
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!