*The authors thank the Spencer Foundation for its generous support of this project. They also thank all of the schools in Arizona, the District of Columbia, Michigan, and Pennsylvania that responded to their survey. Finally, they acknowledge the assistance of their research assistants: Brayden King and Melissa Fry at University of Arizona, Chelsea Haring at Michigan State University, and Connie Keefe at the University of Pennsylvania. The authors will share data for the purpose of replication.
Scale of Operations and Locus of Control in Market- Versus Mission-Oriented Charter Schools*
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2004
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 85, Issue 5, pages 1035–1051, December 2004
How to Cite
Brown, H., Henig, J., Lacireno-Paquet, N. and Holyoke, T. T. (2004), Scale of Operations and Locus of Control in Market- Versus Mission-Oriented Charter Schools. Social Science Quarterly, 85: 1035–1051. doi: 10.1111/j.0038-4941.2004.00259.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!