*The research reported here was funded as a field-initiated study by the U.S. Department of Education's Public Charter Schools Program. The authors thank three anonymous reviewers for their useful suggestions on an earlier version of this article. The first-named author will share all data and coding materials with those wishing to replicate the study.
Improving Service Delivery in Education Through Collaboration: An Exploratory Study of the Role of Cross-Sectoral Alliances in the Development and Support of Charter Schools*
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2004
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 85, Issue 5, pages 1078–1096, December 2004
How to Cite
Wohlstetter, P., Malloy, C. L., Hentschke, G. C. and Smith, J. (2004), Improving Service Delivery in Education Through Collaboration: An Exploratory Study of the Role of Cross-Sectoral Alliances in the Development and Support of Charter Schools. Social Science Quarterly, 85: 1078–1096. doi: 10.1111/j.0038-4941.2004.00264.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!