*The author agrees to share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate this study. The author thanks Scott Ainsworth, Mark Smith, Trey Hood, Frank Mixon, Kenneth Cumming, and anonymous referees for helpful comments and suggestions. Remaining errors are his own.
Culture Wars in State Education Policy: A Look at the Relative Treatment of Evolutionary Theory in State Science Standards*
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2004
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 85, Issue 5, pages 1129–1149, December 2004
How to Cite
Gibson, M. T. (2004), Culture Wars in State Education Policy: A Look at the Relative Treatment of Evolutionary Theory in State Science Standards. Social Science Quarterly, 85: 1129–1149. doi: 10.1111/j.0038-4941.2004.00267.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!