*The author can share all data and coding information with anyone wishing to replicate the study. An earlier version of this article was presented at the Annual Conference of the Midwest Association for Public Opinion Research, Chicago, Nov. 22–23, 2002. This research was made possible by support from the Center for the Study of Political Psychology at the University of Minnesota. The authors also thank Kids Voting Minnesota and the St. Paul Public Schools. Finally, they gratefully acknowledge Christina Fiebich and Fang Wan for their collaboration in the data collection for the Kids Voting evaluation project, of which the current research was a part.
Kids Voting and Political Knowledge: Narrowing Gaps, Informing Votes*
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2004
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 85, Issue 5, pages 1161–1177, December 2004
How to Cite
Meirick, P. C. and Wackman, D. B. (2004), Kids Voting and Political Knowledge: Narrowing Gaps, Informing Votes. Social Science Quarterly, 85: 1161–1177. doi: 10.1111/j.0038-4941.2004.00269.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!