*This study, and the larger project of which it is a part, are supported by a grant from the National Science Foundation (SES # 0350541). The Research and Graduate Studies Office (RGSO) and the Department of Political Science at Penn State provided crucial support in the early stages of the project. The authors thank Jeffrey Henig and Kenneth Wong for comments on an earlier version of this article. We also thank Nancy Wiefek and Michael Fazio for their very able research assistance.
Gray Peril or Loyal Support? The Effects of the Elderly on Educational Expenditures*
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2004
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 85, Issue 5, pages 1178–1192, December 2004
How to Cite
Berkman, M. B. and Plutzer, E. (2004), Gray Peril or Loyal Support? The Effects of the Elderly on Educational Expenditures. Social Science Quarterly, 85: 1178–1192. doi: 10.1111/j.0038-4941.2004.00270.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!