*The first-named author will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. The authors thank Maxwell McCombs, Liana Winett, and the anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on early drafts of this research, and Anne Britton, Lisa Ferretti, and Kathie Legg for their research assistance.
Guns, Hollywood, and School Safety: Defining the School-Shooting Problem Across Public Arenas*
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2004
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 85, Issue 5, pages 1193–1207, December 2004
How to Cite
Lawrence, R. G. and Birkland, T. A. (2004), Guns, Hollywood, and School Safety: Defining the School-Shooting Problem Across Public Arenas. Social Science Quarterly, 85: 1193–1207. doi: 10.1111/j.0038-4941.2004.00271.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!