*Data are available for replication purposes from the author.
Latinos and School Vouchers: Testing the “Minority Support” Hypothesis*
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2004
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 85, Issue 5, pages 1227–1237, December 2004
How to Cite
Leal, D. L. (2004), Latinos and School Vouchers: Testing the “Minority Support” Hypothesis. Social Science Quarterly, 85: 1227–1237. doi: 10.1111/j.0038-4941.2004.00273.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!