*The first author will share coding materials for the Add Health data with those wishing to replicate the study. The authors acknowledge support by the National Institute of Mental Health (MH 00567, MH 57549), National Institute of Aging (2 T32-AG00155-12A1), a grant to the Center for Developmental Science (MS 52429), and a Spencer Foundation Senior Scholar Award to Elder. This research uses data from Add Health, a program project designed by J. Richard Udry, Peter S. Bearman, and Kathleen Mullan Harris, and funded by Grant P01-HD31921 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, with cooperative funding from 17 other agencies. Special acknowledgment is due Ronald R. Rindfuss and Barbara Entwisle for assistance in the original design of Add Health. Persons interested in obtaining data files from Add Health should contact Add Health, Carolina Population Center, 123 W. Franklin Street, Chapel Hill, NC 27516-2524 〈http://www.cpc.unc.edu/addhealth/contract.html〉.
School Size and the Interpersonal Side of Education: An Examination of Race/Ethnicity and Organizational Context*
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2004
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 85, Issue 5, pages 1259–1274, December 2004
How to Cite
Crosnoe, R., Johnson, M. K. and Elder, G. H. (2004), School Size and the Interpersonal Side of Education: An Examination of Race/Ethnicity and Organizational Context. Social Science Quarterly, 85: 1259–1274. doi: 10.1111/j.0038-4941.2004.00275.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!