*This article is based on confidential data protected by federal and Texas law. Those wishing to use this data for replication purposes should send a proposal to the Director of the Texas Schools Project at the University of Texas at Dallas, Mail Station GC21, PO Box 830688, Richardson, TX 75083-0688. This work is supported by a generous grant from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, and would not have been possible without the cooperation of the Cecil and Ida Green Center for the Study of Science and Society at the University of Texas at Dallas. I would also like to thank Robert K. Toutkoushian, Julie L. Hotchkiss, Sheryl L. Skaggs, Teresa D. Nelson, T. Robert Harris, the late John F. Kain, and two anonymous referees for their helpful comments and assistance.
The SAT II: Minority/Majority Test-Score Gaps and What They Could Mean for College Admissions*
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2004
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 85, Issue 5, pages 1318–1334, December 2004
How to Cite
Thomas, M. K. (2004), The SAT II: Minority/Majority Test-Score Gaps and What They Could Mean for College Admissions. Social Science Quarterly, 85: 1318–1334. doi: 10.1111/j.0038-4941.2004.00278.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!