*This article is based on confidential data protected by federal and Texas law. Those wishing to use this data for replication purposes should send a proposal to the Director of the Texas Schools Project at the University of Texas at Dallas, Mail Station GC21, PO Box 830688, Richardson, TX 75083-0688. I would like to thank the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation for generous support of this research, as well as the late John F. Kain, Daniel M. O'Brien, Paul Jargowsky, David L. Sjoquist, Ben P. Scafidi, Julie L. Hotchkiss, Thomas J. Kane, Robert K. Toutkoushian, seminar participants at the University of Kentucky Center for Poverty Research, and anonymous referees for their helpful comments. Any errors that remain are my own.
Where College-Bound Students Send Their SAT Scores: Does Race Matter?*
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2004
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 85, Issue 5, pages 1374–1389, December 2004
How to Cite
Thomas, M. K. (2004), Where College-Bound Students Send Their SAT Scores: Does Race Matter?. Social Science Quarterly, 85: 1374–1389. doi: 10.1111/j.0038-4941.2004.00281.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!